Children in Aman Ghars

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kanchan&Jyotsna)Kilkari Home Project


Kilkari Home Project
by Kanchan&Jyotsna

I would recount that period of my internship a rather a learning project as one of the most memorable experiences of my life.
I had some vague perception of where I was going, what I was supposed to do. When I decided to intern at Aman Biradari through pravah, but what I came back with was a bundle of great learning, beautiful memories, inspiration and lots of fun.
I went with the aim of learning something and make the kids learn something. Interacting with kids and get to know about their life, their past, their experiences, their aspirations, their thoughts was the most beautiful and enlightening experience. This made me  learn so many realities and faces of life. This session let me realize how more fortunate and secure I am. This taught me some great lessons.
The kids were fun to interact with. I played with them, told them stories, taught them Judo & shading classes Music& Dance sessions were also regular events.

No comments:

Post a Comment