Children in Aman Ghars

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monthly Kilkari Volunteers Meeting & Nexus 2011



There is a monthly kilkari volunteers meeting
on 5th of March, 3 pm.
for discussing several topics
for working with the kids effectively and pleasurely.



Please show up for the meeting!  






In addition,

The Dil Se Campaign has been given a slot
to participate in venkateshwara college festival on 4th of March.
If you have interests in joing us in 'Nexus 2011' Join there~ :)









* Please leave your participation of Kilkari Meeting below!!
(as a comment)

4 comments:

  1. Lee, Ah Ram - I am afraid that I cannot go because of the art projects at Ummeed. but I will join you in Nexus 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confirm my participation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anika Kakar is confirming her participation on 5th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks we will see Axta, Anshuma and Shuchi on 5th and will probably see Taruna and Bhavna for next meeting~ ;)

    ReplyDelete